What type of brush do you use to so line less? It's so smoooth
my ink pen!
I use SAI and these are what I primarily use… they’re seriously nothing special, I’m always looking for better ones.
since a lot of people ask me, these are my current brushes! these 5 are pretty much the only thing i use for everything!
i was trying to find a brush i felt emulated manga lines and i couldn’t find anything so i screwed around and did my own. >.>
It’s pretty simple — no special textures or anything other than the settings you see.
- Don’t worry too much about line weight via pressure**. If it happens, it happens, but with this brush the line weight is best added in manually by going over your lines repeatedly until they’re thicker (or lessened via trimming the edges of the lines with a low opacity, soft edge eraser brush).
- ** That said, please make sure that pen pressure is on for best effects.
- For the most part, don’t use the stabiliser. That manga-y look is much better rendered when you have those little wobbly imperfections.**
- ** If you think your lineart is too wobbly, make sure you are using fast, short movements instead of trying to force your hand to not wobble. Using the stabiliser should be okay for those long, long lines but be sure to adjust your line weights without it on.
- Feel free to adjust how hard or soft you have to press with this brush, and feel free to adjust size, but the harder you have to press / the smaller the brush is, the better the results.
I have more but these are the ones that I use the most.
yooo your art is super nice ;v; what kind of brush do you use for your lineart?
here are the brushes/settings I use the most, and thank you!
i’m really indecisive about my brush settings so i’m almost constantly changing them lmao, but uh!
here are some of my current settings
these are my main brushes, they aren’t anything fancy really.
1. My sketch brush
2. My lineart brush
3. what i colour drawings in with
4. For small details, such as blush. Sometimes used for shading
There you go! ; v ;
what was the settings for the brush you used for the sketching and lining of the 80's looking roderich in the stream this morning? i dont think i see them in your tag. sorry to bother you (╯ಊ╰)
here u go !!